The MEI BNF (bunch note feeder) improves efficiencies by reducing the amount of time required to process cash—and doing so in a way that improves both security and customer service. Friction-based technology is used to reliably feed a bundle of up to 30 notes into the SC Advance. Notes placed on the BNF note tray are validated, denominated and stacked in less than 1.5 seconds. Implementing the BNF results in a 35% processing speed improvement (from 2.3 seconds to previously stated 1.5) from the SC Advance with single note feed.
The BNF provides a means to quickly move cash out of associates’ hands. Stacks of notes are efficiently placed in the BNF tray to minimize queue times and cash exposure while reducing the cash maintained in tills. The automated transition of notes from the BNF to the SC Advance allows associates to spend more time with customers on the retail floor, which improves service and, ultimately, customer loyalty.
- Available in fixed-width
- Accepts up to 30 notes at one time
- Visual and audio status indicators
- Integrated note reject path divider
- Easily retrofitable to existing SCL/SCXL product line
- BNF module adds less than 2 inches / 5cms of depth to the MEI SCL Advance acceptor (without universal note tray)
- Universal note tray can be mounted on the door or the handle
- Operates transparently with existing host software
Power Source and Consumption
- 15-28 VDC
- Does not exceed the existing 70-watt maximum power consumption rating for the SCL Series
- Operating Temperature: 10 degrees C to 40 degrees C