MEI CASHFLOW® series 7000
The MEI CF7800 series Coin Manager combines traditional coin acceptance and changer functions with tracking and diagnostic abilities, and makes running your vending operation easy and professional.
The MEI CASHFLOW® series 7000 is smart.
- Advanced features make the par process simpler, faster and more accurate.
- Design allows complete coin path access.
- LED display and Smart menu provides front-line at-machine diagnostics.
- Industry’s only five-tube changer with complete tube replenishment.
- Sonar technology “reads” the amount of change in each tube and displays tube total in real-time.
- Last-month statistics report the value of lost sales, tubes replenished, account for cash and more.
- Plus, it’s really easy to use!
CF7872 Technical Specifications
- Venders with electronic controllers that utilize the MDB interface.
- 24 vdc unfilt., 03.0 Amp
- Size (HxWxD): 377mm* x 138mm x 80mm 14.84"*x 5.43"x 3.15"
- Weight: 1.8Kg (4 Ibs.) in shipping container
* base to top of Coin Return Lever
- Working Ambient Temperature: -15°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature: - 40°C to +75°C
Vending Price Range
- Function of vender control system
- RMB 1-Yuan & 5-Jiao coin
- Individual coin accept/reject is customer programmable
- Tokens are customer programmable
- Flexible - via standard cassettes or customer configurable custom cassettes
Coin Tube Capacity
- 5 tubes, all replenishable
- 89 pcs of 1- Yuan coin, 100 pcs of 5-Jiao coin
- One coin dispense from appropriate button. For continuous dispense hold button down until payout latches.
MEI CASHFLOW® 7872 Operations Diagnostics
- Diagnostics via 3 LEDs (red, amber, green) and an LCD screen
|LED Action||System Status
|Off||No power/vendor error|
|Amber 1 Flash||Reject lever pressed or coin jam in flight deck|
|Amber 2 Flashes||Accept gate error|
|Amber 3 Flashes||Cassette removed|
|Amber 4 Flashes||Dispenser error|
|Amber solid||Disabled by vendor|